Unity Master

Posted On: October 12th, 2015    Job Type: Part Time    Job Location:

Small, indie group looking for a Unity Grand Master to actively code, harshly review and graciously guide. We’re setting our sights on Unity 3D games targeted to PC and consoles. If you’re a gifted teacher, coder and thinker, we want you on the team.

You’ll be working with a senior-level developer that is junior in Unity. You’ll be expected to do all of the heavy lifting, big brain work and code best practices (the important 20%) while the junior will do the other 80%. It’s really an opportunity for you to embrace challenges and build awesome stuff, without the burden of the mundane.

Who are we:
– We’re a pretty chill group of hard charging, passionate folks
– We focus on polish and intuitiveness
– We’re not new to game dev, just new to Unity (we some cool past successes)
– We know games and how to market them

Necessary requirements:
– Third degree black belt skills in C# Unity 3D
– Experience with networking and Photon
– Rapidly produce well designed and thought-out code
– Bring the amped-up cowbell
– Code optimization is a must
– Must be self-motivated and accessible
– Provide a (relatively) consistent number of working hours per week/month
– Must be positive, likable person – we only do business with folks that we’d socialize with
– Must be independent, human contractor, no agencies please
– An NDA and Development Agreement is going to be required
– English as your primary language (or at least fake it real well)

Compensation to include revenue share for the right candidate

Send us your portfolio, code examples, YouTube videos and your rate

Email:
email hidden; JavaScript is required

No Web Link Given